The Capture Totale age-defying serum-lotion is now available with a new discovery price for a youthful healthy glow. Born from Dior's research and its floral science expertise, for skin that radiates with a youthful, healthy-looking glow. Dior researchers have shown that over time, skin loses its natural self-regenerating power1 . Through Dior’s patented bio-technology, which combines 4 flowers boasting exceptional revitalizing power, the New Capture Totale Serum-Lotion re-energizes skin with a charge of vitality, for powerful treatment of all key signs of ageing. 1 In vitro test on ingredient.
After 7 days, your skin appears rebalanced, more even and softer. Day after day, its suppleness and luminosity are lastingly restored for skin that radiates a healthy-looking glow.
This ultra quick-penetrating serum-lotion delivers a sensation of freshness and hydration.
Capture Totale is the unique1 alliance of Dior's research and floral science expertise. By capturing the life force of 4 exceptional flowers (Longoza from the Dior Gardens, Peony, White Lily and Jasmine), Dior's patented bio- technology re-energizes the skin with a charge of vitality. Formulated with 94% natural-origin ingredients2 1In vitro test on ingredient. 2Percentage of natural ingredients in the High-performance treatment serum-lotion. Pourcentage d'eau inclus. In compliance with the ISO 16128 standard Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 6% have been carefully selected to optimize the formula’s effectiveness and stability. **C.E.L.L.: Cutting Edge Long-Lasting Energy.
Super-activated correction of the signs of aging: After 7 days, the skin looks visibly younger: 92% rebalanced skin* 95% more hydrated skin* After 1 month, these results are lastingly consolidated. 88% more radiant skin* 85% skin appears more toned* * Blind use test, 60 women.
Apply morning and night to perfectly cleansed skin. The serum-lotion is the first step in the age-defying program.