Terms & Conditions
Dior is pleased to welcome to you to the 30 Montaigne Pop-Up Apartment (the “Event”) at https://shop.dior.com.au/pages/30-montaigne-pop-up-apartment the “Site”). The Site is published and maintained by LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics Group Pty Ltd for Parfums Christian Dior.
This section of our Website sets out our General Terms and Conditions of Sales & Services (“Terms”) These Terms apply to all sales of products made to you, the customer, via the Event. These Terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
By using the Site, you confirm that you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, please cease using the Site immediately.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and the new version of the Terms will apply to any offer or order placed at the Event after the new version has been posted. We therefore advise you to make sure you agree with the Terms each time you use the Site.
Our Website is solely for the promotion of our Event and Services in Australia.
a) By registering on the Site, it confirms your reservation to participate in the Event. Registration will be managed by LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics Group Pty Ltd.
b) To register, you must:
i. Follow the registration process as guided on Site; and
ii. Provide up to date and accurate contact details, including your full name and email address.
iii. Privacy & Data Protection policy can be found here: https://shop.dior.com.au/pages/privacy-data-protection
iv. The 30 Montaigne Pop-Up Apartment will follow all NSW Health guidelines and advice.
c) Reservations are limited to one session, per registered email address.
You agree to participate in the Event solely at your own risk.
4. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY
a) The Event will be photographed by a professional photographer. A professional videographer will also take video content.
b) Our rights to use the Event photos and videos will be in perpetuity.
c) We own the Event photos and videos, including the intellectual property subsisting in it.
d) You acknowledge that you are not entitled to remuneration, royalties or any other payments from us in respect of our use of the Event photos & videos.
e) LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics Group Pty Ltd is not responsible to you or anyone else for the use of any photos or recordings, which are taken at the Event by persons not authorised or approved by LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics Group Pty Ltd.
5. EVENT OFFER
a) Registration of Event ticket is free of charge. No exchange, credit or refund will be given if you do not attend the event.
b) To the extent permitted by law, the Ticket is not transferable, saleable or redeemable as cash, credit or equivalent.
c) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
d) You understand that your information (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
e) The event duration is limited to one hour, per attendee.
a) Upon departure of the Event, we will provide you with a Gift comprising of cosmetic and beauty product sample(s).
b) Limit of 1 Gift per Event participant applies.
c) You must comply with all terms and conditions of use of the Gift
d) The resale of Gift acquired through our Event is strictly prohibited
e) Gift is subject to availability; we reserve the right to withdraw or substitute the Gift at any given time.
5.3 BEAUTY CONSULTANTS
a) Complimentary beauty consultations are available during the Event. These are subject to availability; we reserve the right to withdraw or refrain from offering a complimentary beauty consultation at any given time.
5.4 MASTERCLASS & DJ EVENTS
a) There will be Dior Beauty Masterclass Event sessions hosted during the session times listed below:
- Thursday 23rd March 6.30pm – 8pm
- Friday 24th March 6.30pm – 8pm
- Sunday 26th March 6.30pm – 6pm
b) There will be Dior Beauty evening Event sessions with a DJ performance during the session times listed below:
- Saturday 25th March 5pm – 6pm
- Saturday 25th March 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- Saturday 25th March 7.30pm – 8.30pm
c) These sessions are subject to availability.
d) Alcoholic beverages will be offered to guests during these Masterclass & DJ Event sessions, subject to availability. Alcohol will be served in accordance with the Responsible Service of Alcohol regulations in NSW.
e) Guests attending the Masterclass Event sessions must be 18-year of age, or older. Guests under the age or 25 must be able to provide proof of age. Accepted proof of age documents include:
- A driver or rider license or permit issued by an Australian State or Territory or any foreign country
- A NSW Digital Driver License
- Australian or other passport
- NSW photo card
- Proof of age card issued by a public authority of the Commonwealth or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person's identity and age
- Keypass (over-18) identity card issued by Australia Post.
6. LVMH PERFUMES AND COSMETICS GROUP PTY LTD DIRECTIONS
a) You agree to abide by all decisions, directions and rules issued by us (or our employees, volunteers, contractors, partners or agents) from time to time in relation to the Event (collectively, Directions).
b) Our Directions are final, and no correspondence or communication can be entered into in relation to our Directions.
a) At all times during the Event, you must ensure that you do not behave in a rude, offensive or aggressive manner or engage in any conduct which damages or diminishes the reputation of LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics Group Pty Ltd or the Event.
b) You must ensure that your ability to participate in the Event is not impaired by alcohol or drugs.
8. DISRUPTION TO EVENT
If, for any reason, the Event and is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as planned due to a Force Majeure Event, we may, without liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, modify, reschedule or relocate the Event, as appropriate.
Force Majeure Events shall include any act, event, failure to exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control, including, among others, the following:
- Strike, lockout or other forms of protest;
- Civil unrest, revolt, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war (declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, collapse, epidemic or any other natural disaster;
- Inability to use trains, ships, aircraft, motorized transport, logistics delivery or other means of transport, public or private;
- Inability to use public or private telecommunications systems;
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority; or
- Failure or accident in maritime or river transport, postal transport or other type of transport.
It shall be understood that our obligations deriving from Contracts are suspended during the period in which a Force Majeure Event remains in effect.
9. PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
a) A selection of Parfums Christian Dior will be made available to purchase at the Event, subject to availability.
b) Our acceptance of your purchase will take place at the Event point of sale. At this point, a contract for the sale and purchase of the products will come into existence between you and us.
c) Price and Payment - Prices shown at the Event are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of Australian GST. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the products advised to you is correct but in the unlikely event that the products are incorrectly priced, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any products provided to you. You can pay for products using the following payment options:
CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED:
Credit card payments are subject to verification and authorization by the card issuer. If the card issuer does not authorize payment, we will be unable to conclude the Sale to you. For your security and to avoid any fraudulent transactions, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
d) Maximum Purchase Policy - we regret that we must limit any orders to no more than four(4) units of any item per purchase.
e) Customised engraving and ABCDior personalization services are available upon purchase of selected products only. These services are subject to availability and we reserve the right to withdraw at any given time.
10. YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
You may have the right to end your contract with us and return the products, but your right to end the contract will depend on the products you have purchased, whether you have simply changed your mind, whether there is anything wrong with the products we have supplied, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract.
If what you have bought is damaged, faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product replaced or to get your money back), or exchange the item, see condition 10c.
If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see condition 10a.
If you have just changed your mind about the product, see condition 10b. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the “cooling-off period”, but this may be subject to deductions.
a) Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do - if you are ending a contract for a reason set out below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided. The reasons are:
- We have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have purchased and you do not wish to proceed;
- There is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- We have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons; or
- You have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
b) Your right to change your mind - whilst we hope that you are delighted with your order, if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, or you otherwise change your mind, you can change your mind and receive a refund within thirty (30) days after the day the products were purchased. Please note you must return the products to a Parfums Christian Dior Boutique (“Boutique”). The products must be returned unopened and unused. We recommend you use the original packaging for returning the purchase. Engraved or personalized products are not eligible for return and/or refund. Boutique locations can be found here: https://www.dior.com/store/en_au?search=australia&origin=pcd
c) If there is a problem with the product - please notify us immediately after purchase of any damage or fault or incorrectly supplied by calling our Customer Service Team 1800 318 240 (Monday - Friday 10am – 6pm AEDT excluding Australia Bank/Public Holidays) or by emailing us at email@example.com your order details or by visiting our Boutique. To ensure prompt resolution, please provide your name and the order number and keep the box, packing materials, and the damaged items for returning to us.
We are obliged to provide you with products that are in conformity with this contract. Under the Australian Consumer Laws, when you buy products and services they come with automatic guarantees that they will work and do what you asked for. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- If your products are faulty, you may choose to receive a full refund, exchange or a replacement for those products.
- If your products are faulty within the first 6 months after the purchase and cannot be repaired or replaced, you may choose to receive a full refund or a replacement for those products, in most cases.
- You must return the products to us within seven (7) days of contacting our Customer Service Team.
- Please note that if you return products more than 30 days after the date of purchase, then we may make a deduction from any refund for use you have had of those products since delivery.
- If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must return them back to us via our Boutique.
- Products purchased with customised engraving and/or ABCDior personalisation services cannot be exchanged or refunded if you change your mind.
11. HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
If you are entitled to return products under condition 10, you may return your purchase via our Boutique.
12. PROCESSING THE REFUND
If you have returned products because you have changed your mind, we will process the calculated refund within five (5) working days after the day we receive the returned products. We are unable to exchange returned items if you have changed your mind.
If you have returned products because they are damaged, faulty or incorrect, we will process your refund within five (5) working days after the day we receive your returned products and confirm you are entitled to a refund.
Please note we can only offer exchanges for damaged, faulty or incorrect products that are equivalent or less than the value of the original purchase. If you request to exchange for a value less than the value of the original purchase, we will credit the original credit/debit card used to make the purchase with the difference in value.
Refunds will only be made against the original credit/debit card used for the purchase.
13. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of in connection with it or its subject matter or formation, shall be governed in accordance with the law of Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws.
You agree that the courts of Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these Terms or its subject matter or formation.
14. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
a) To the extent permitted by law, Parfums Christian Dior is providing the Site, their Contents and the Interactive Services on an as-is basis and makes no representations, conditions or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the operation of the Sites or Interactive Services, the information, content, materials or products, included on the Site or as part of the Interactive Services. You should not act on any data or information posted on the Site or Interactive Services without first independently verifying its contents.
b) Without prejudice to the generality of Clause 12a, Parfums Christian Dior does not make any representation or warranty:
- Regarding the accuracy, timeliness, adequacy, commercial value or completeness of all data and/or information contained in the Site or the Interactive Services;
- Regarding the security of any information transmitted by you or to you through the Site or Interactive Services;
- That Site or the Interactive Services will be provided uninterrupted, secure or free from errors or omissions; or
- That the Site or Interactive Services are or will be free from any computer virus, worms or other potentially malicious, destructive or corrupting computer program or file.
c) To the extent permitted by law, Parfums Christian Dior will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or the Interactive Services. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
d) Parfums Christian Dior will not be liable for any claim arising out of your incorrect or improper use of any or any goods, products or services offered by or purchased through the Site, including use that does not comply with any product instructions or that would be otherwise unexpected or unreasonable.
e) To the maximum extent permitted by law, and subject to applicable consumer protection provisions, Parfums Christian Dior is not liable for claims arising from your use of non-Parfums Christian Dior branded products. This will not limit any claim you may have against the product manufacturer under consumer protection laws.
f) Notwithstanding anything in these Terms, certain legislation, including the Australian Consumer Law, may impose consumer guarantees or imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations upon Parfums Christian Dior, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent. Such legislation may, for example, impose non-excludable guarantees that goods are of acceptable quality or that services will be rendered with due care and skill (with certain remedies available to consumers for certain breaches of such guarantees). To the extent that such legislation applies, these Terms must be read subject to these statutory provisions and nothing in these Terms is intended to alter or restrict the operation of such provisions.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Parfums Christian Dior (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), from all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, obligations and damages of every kind, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of:
- Your use of and access to the Site and the Interactive Services;
- Your violation of any term of these Terms;
- A breach of your representations and warranties set forth above regarding Content;
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party (including, without limitation, any copyright, property or privacy right); or
- Any claim that any Content you submitted caused damage to a third party.
This indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms and your use of the Sites and the Interactive Services.
16. PERSONAL DATA
We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- To supply the products to you;
- To process your payment for the products; and
- If you agreed to this during the Event, to inform you about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us. We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
- Please see our Privacy and Cookies Policy to understand how we will use personal information submitted by you when creating an account, purchasing products and when you are otherwise using the Site.
17. Other Important Terms
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its Terms.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
These Terms are governed by Australian law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the Australian courts.