An icon of the Dior look and a concentration of expertise in terms of colour and visual effects, the 5 Couleurs palette is reinvented. More creative than ever, with stronger pigments and richer effects, it allows women to explore every facet of colour and express every aspect of their personality. With the 5 Couleurs palette, self-expression is unlimited, creativity is unleashed and colour is more audacious than ever.
On the skin, the powder is imperceptible, and the colour fuses into an incredibly fine film with spectacular staying power.
A variety of textures reunited in a single case to style the eyes with a layering technique. The expertise of the Dior laboratories has resulted in extraordinary colour fidelity: the result on the eyes is identical to the shade and intensity seen in the case. The pigments are compacted into powders using binders to create a creamy sensation on the fingertips.
Two limited-edition eyeshadow harmonies to light up the eyes:
167 Pink Vibration: a harmony of shocking purple, bold yellow and pastel orange
327 Blue Beat: a harmony of cool tones: lagoon blues and sea greens, mixed with pinks and iridescent whites
Foam applicators, liner applicator and long eyeshadow brush.
For a natural look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire eyelid with the round foam tip applicator to open up the eyes.
2. Then add definition by using the liner tip applicator to apply the darkest shade along the lashline.
3. Using the brush, highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to widen the eyes.
For a sophisticated look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire eyelid with the round foam tip applicator to open up the eyes, and then the darker shade along the lashline with the liner tip for definition.
2. Blend over the entire eyelid and outward using the brush.
3. Use the round foam tip applicator to highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create even greater contrast and structure.